I’m a London-based Freelance Product Designer / DesignOps Consultant with an artistic eye for detail. Over the past decade I’ve helped many startups and established brands to create world-class digital experiences. My approach to design is holistic, with an emphasis on thoughtful reduction, mindfulness and craftsmanship. I am continuously inspired, to perfect my craft, and to pass on that value to each one of my clients.
My key areas of expertise are in Design Operations, User Experience Design (UXD), User Interface Design (UID) and Interaction Design (IXD) for both web and mobile apps. Below is a more granular breakdown of my skill-set and services.
- Conducting business and user research via interviews, surveys and workshops, uncovering problem areas and viable
solutions to inform strategy.
- Conducting competitive research via a comparative analysis of products in the same space or in adjacent
- Exploring/analysing existing system patterns to see how they can be best integrated into the final
- Creating value propositions as positioning statements to better align business goals with actual
UX Research Synthesis
- Creating user personas to outline key users along with their pain points and goals.
- Creating user storyboards to show a top level overview of how each user would use the product to fulfil
their main goal.
- Breaking down user storyboards into smaller more detailed stories and epics, so as to better define the
- Creating user activity task flows based on each user story, to outline the type of system related tasks
each user has to perform in order to fulfil their intended goal.
- Creating information architecture site maps of the system. Making it easier for businesses to map out the
key areas of the product wherein user activities can be clearly defined and performed.
- Utilising 2x2 Matrix approaches to help businesses define their solution priority list.
- Documenting, and creating low to high fidelity wireframes based on product requirements.
- Creating brand-centric microcopy (UX Writing) for user-facing touchpoints, with an emphasis on brevity,
clarity and task-conversion.
- Creating mood boards to convey a rough vision for the product look and feel.
- Creating aesthetically pleasing visual designs based on wireframes.
- Documenting and creating UI pattern libraries to ensure UI consistency and module reusability throughout
the system. Enhancing scalability whilst helping to minimise business costs.
- Finalising and exporting assets in their various formats for handover to engineers.
- Generating guidelines to help engineers understand visual properties such as size, positioning, style,
- Creating brand/product guidelines. Helping clients establish a more unified/consistent cultural and
technical language throughout their company, whilst better clarifying who they are to their audience.
- Creating animations and interactive prototypes based on user activity task flows to help demonstrate
motion, feedback, state and context.
- User testing prototypes to validate the solution hypothesis and to ensure product requirements and
usability expectations are being met.
- Conducting workflow audits via company-wide research methods to examine existing governance, processes, tools, and employee satisfaction levels.
- Analysing audit data to identify pain-point themes and insights; highlighting key problematic areas within the organisation.
- Providing effective solutions to problem areas. Defining strategies and KPI's to measure success.
- Providing C-level expert advice in the form of business cases; promoting change, whilst convincing management of the importance of digital and the need for clear transformational strategies.
- Providing HR Outsourcing (HRO) solutions to help scale and supercharge existing design teams.
Honours & Awards
BIMA 100 Award Winner
BIMA Award Nominee
- Created a pioneering social matchmaking app that grew weekly by 270% after its initial launch, which then attracted a string of investments and awards.
Toptal Network Member
- I'm part of Toptal’s 3% global design talent, working with some of the most exciting start-ups and companies in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Germany, Japan and Switzerland.
InVision Design Leadership Member
- Helping the world’s best digital leaders to advance the practice of design leadership via InVision's pioneering platform.